Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Two Good Movies

Recently watched two good movies and thought I would share.

1. Riding Alone for Thousands of Miles
-I usually don't pick out sub-titles (because it is hard to read and knit), but I really enjoyed the directors other movie (The Red Lantern). Anywhoo, the movie started off kinda boring and going nowhere, but by the end I was crying like a baby. Its one of those movies where nothing really happens to make you cry, but the emotions of the actors really come across. I would highly recommend it.


2. King of Kong; A fist full of Quarters: This one is about the world record for the video game, Donkey Kong. I really enjoyed watching Billy Mitchlle make a fool out of himself. I have never seen anyone so egotistical in a documentary. It is really funny, go rent.

No comments: